Over the years, many people have asked how they might be able to enter the exciting and lucrative world of Harassment Prevention Training. We hear you. We’ll tell all, just Not Today. Instead, let’s start with a teaser, Part One of my new course now in the production and planning stage: “#YouToo Can Be A Harassment Trainer”.
Evil Skippy and Jim
The Top Ten Reasons To Be A Harassment Trainer
- People attend harassment training with very low expectations – so you will be able to meet them.
- You can say things like “sex”, “sexual”, “grope” and “ho” without apology.
- Nothing makes one smile quite like pointing at the daydreaming person in the back row and saying, “Tell the class what you think about what we’ve been discussing.”
- For the love and warmth class members extend to you – if you end class early.
- Lots of practice at keeping a “poker face” thanks to inane questions and borderline racist comments from people explaining why they are not at all racist.
- If you pace, you can get most of your daily step goal completed while you work.
- To keep PowerPoint alive.
- It pays better and is more dependable than stand-up comedy or being a barista.
- No one will hire you now that you’re old.
- The excitement of travel to far flung destinations like Yakima, Indianapolis and Walla Walla.
Evil Skippy and/or Jim are available to speak at your conferences and seminars! For information or to send a question for Evil Skippy to answer, use the “Contact” link on the left sidebar. You can also follow Jim’s comedy @JimWebberLOL.