What gives? You have not posted anything for ages.
— A Concerned Fan
Your checks all bounced so I went on strike.
— Evil Skippy
Actually, Skip and I just decided to take a few days off – and the few days stretched out a bit longer than we planned. We appreciated the many messages of concern that we received. The one from New Zealand was particularly nice. To satisfy your curiosity and longing, here is a brand new Top Ten:
The Top Ten Reasons Evil Skippy Took A Long Break
- Excessive fear of computer-based radiation.
- Witness protection program requirements.
- Washington Initiative 502.
- Puerto Vallarta.
- Alien abduction.
- To discover how many people would write and ask why there were no new posts.
- Lack of fan mail and adulation.
- Attempting to be nominated to run for U.S. President.
- A bad hair month.
- Slapper’s Elbow (Always remember to stretch before slapping, people!) (That was an important comma!)
Evil Skippy and/or Jim are available to speak at your conferences and seminars! For information or to send a question for Evil Skippy to answer, use the “Contact” link on the left sidebar.