- The one who always orders the most expensive menu items when everyone is “just splitting” the bill.
- The too-fond-friend of cologne.
- The one who did away with donuts as a required meeting snack.
- The supervisor who tries so hard to “relate” that he or she forgets to “supervise”.
- The over-sharer.
- The one who does not have the common courtesy to say “good morning” back to you.
- Anyone who does not love “I Love Lucy”.
- The one who makes his or her own problem become everyone else’s, too.
- The one who misuses the microwave, does not clean it and/or heats up unacceptably smelly “food” items.
- The one who does not share Evil Skippy at Work with friends and colleagues.
Please feel free to add to this list that I first posted four years ago— and happy (U.S.) Thanksgiving week to you all.
Evil Skippy and/or Jim are available to speak at your conferences and seminars! For information or to send a question for Evil Skippy to answer, use the “Contact” link on the left sidebar.